We’re here to help with your home inspections.
Buying a home can be exciting, momentous, and meaningful. However, it can also be stressful – especially if you’re not sure how to gauge the physical condition of a house.
That’s where the experts at Enviroquest come in. While you focus on the home’s style, size, layout, price, and neighborhood, we can take care of evaluating its major systems – like the plumbing, heating, and electrical. Then, we’ll provide you with a written report to help you make the best buying decision possible.
Making sure you have all the information before you make such a significant decision simply makes sense, and in some cases is the law. Count on Enviroquest to give you the unbiased, professional opinion you need, when you need it.
Some of the Services We Offer:
- Property Inspections
- Radon Testing and Mitigation
- Passive House
- Water Testing
- Wood Destroying Insects
- Mold Testing
Lead Home Inspector John Staz has been a full time home/building inspector for 27 years and completed over 15,000 inspections. He oversees the training, mentoring and quality control for Enviroquest. Current Certifications: ACI (ASHI Certified Inspector), Certified Mold Inspector/Tester, Certified Passive House Consultant (CPHC), Certified Passive House Builder, Radon Mitigation, Radon Testing, Pest Applicator. Past Certifications and areas of study: PA Real Estate License, Advanced Framing Techniques; ICF training, Building Thermography, Hydrothermal Building Analysis, Thermal Bridge Calculation, Asbestos Contractor, Asbestos Microscopy (NIOSH 582), BPI, HERS courses. In addition, he also manages residential and commercial investment properties. John has completed over 40 construction, renovation, and high energy retrofit projects.
Benefits of an Enviroquest home inspection:
• We deliver a detailed report that is easy to read with a lot of photos.
• We point out major and minor deficiencies to give you a complete picture of your new homes condition.
• We identify major expenditures coming up so you can budget for these potential expenditures.
• We show you how the various systems work.
• We review and explain the conditions found.
What does a typical home inspection cover?
• External conditions and surfaces.
• Foundations, slabs, and floors.
• Roof, attic, ventilation and Insulation.
• Walls and ceilings.
• Plumbing and electrical Systems.
• Garage, driveway and walkways.
• Heating and cooling systems.
Our home inspection philosophy is to deliver a highly detailed report to the ASHI Standards (American Society of Home Inspectors) and to include many photos to make the report easy to understand. Reports are delivered digitally within 24-48 Hours. Our service area is Harrisburg, York, Lancaster (1 hour radius of Harrisburg) Enviroquest currently has 3 inspectors to better serve you. No weekend up-charge.